Saturday, August 23, 2008

Some time...

Finally, I have some time to post something besides pics! Molly is with Luke so I actually have both hands free to type. Here is a general update: I am teaching at Sulphur High School this year. I teach 5 classes of freshmen and 1 class that has juniors and seniors. Sulphur is bigger than Dibble and Yale so It's taking some getting used to. I still don't know all the teachers because I'm usually stuck in the science wing...yeah, science wing. I really like the other science teachers and my students, for the most part, are really good. I'm not worried about discipline like I was at Yale and I'm not as stressed about paperwork and stuff like I was at Dibble. I never dreamed that going back to work would be so exhausting..I knew that I would be tired but right now I'm a zombie by the end of the week..I don't know how all the new moms before me did it!! I am lucky in the fact that Molly likes to sleep almost as much as I do. Speaking of Molly, she has started holding her head up (the movement isn't perfected yet though) and loves to sit in her bouncer and kick the air to bits! She's also getting more personality..she loves to watch everything and anything and laugh laugh laugh..well there isn't any sound yet so I guess it's just smiling. She is also starting to get more aggressive with her cooing..sooooo cute! Today we are going to Luke's friend Dru's for a midday cookout. Dru and his wife, Monica, have a daughter who is a little over a year old and they have let us borrow some of her old toys, yay!!! Let's see...what else? Oh, Molly's hair isn't actually red like it looks in one of the pics below. She has brown hair but in the sun it looks like she might have some red tint. Well, I can hear her getting upset so naturally Luke is trying to get me off the computer..better go check it out!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Dani, I've been praying for you every day! I can definitely say I've been there and it's so hard! You can do it, though. Day by day.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker