skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Spencer Files
Friday, August 1, 2008
Pictures!!
Very happy after her nap!
Her nap..I put these in the wrong order (oops)
Just chillin'
She looks so much like her daddy!
Posing for the camera...my little supermodel!
2 comments:
Holly Beth
said...
She's so much bigger and cuter!!!!
Love,
Holly
August 2, 2008 at 5:55 AM
Lissa
said...
I love them!! She's a beauty!!
August 2, 2008 at 7:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
lovin' the summer sun
10 years ago
The Claire Chronicles
15 years ago
Grad School Happenings--MidShip Updates
16 years ago
Lovin Life!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(4)
Some time...
More Pics!
Pictures!!
THANK GOODNESS!!
►
June
(5)
About Me
Dani
I'm a 26 year old high school science teacher and I'm a newlywed and new mom!! Life is busy busy!
View my complete profile
2 comments:
She's so much bigger and cuter!!!!
Love,
Holly
I love them!! She's a beauty!!
Post a Comment