Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She's here!!!









So it's official..we are proud parents! Molly Rose was born Thursday at 4:33 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz. She was born via c-section so recovery has been rough but we are loving life. We have been back to the hospital twice so that Molly's billirubin count (for jaundice) could be measured. That count has decreased and she's not quite as yellow as she was and she is gaining weight so all is great! Last night was a rough night for us. She's been having problems latching on during breast feeding ever since my milk has come in and she was tired of it all so we didn't get to sleep until 6 this morning and then got up about 7ish to go to the hospital. Needless to say, we are exhausted and Molly is catching up on some sleep (with a full belly I might add). Anyway I've added some pics of our sweet little baby!

7 comments:

Lissa said...

No you didn't add them!!! :( And you know we all want to see that pretty girl!!

Tabitha said...

Hey Dani-I don't know if you remember me but I'm Lissa's friend from IN-we were brides maid's together in her wedding :) Lissa forwarded me your blog site, hope that is ok! Your baby girl is so beautiful-mine is due in October so I was excited to see your pics. Congrats!!!

Lissa said...

Hey Rosie!! BEAUTIFUL Molly! We just think she's perfect! I know you're enjoying her!

Amanda said...

yea! good pics, dani. glad to hear that you all are doing well. :)

Kim said...

She's so sweet, and she'll learn about nursing soon enough, don't worry! I've been praying for you.

*** said...

She is so beautiful! :) Hope you are getting some sleep!!

Lissa said...

We need some more pics of beautiful Molly!! I know you're enjoying time with her. It's so sweet isn't it. Everyone says this...but savor it! Cause pretty soon they're all grown up and saying Mommy you're in time out! (Emma said this to me tonight.) Love you! I want to meet Molly this summer! I think we hope to come in late July/early Aug???

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker