Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Anxiety

So everything begins tomorrow!!!! I'm so nervous and so excited! Mom will be here at about 9am to help me do some last minute cleaning and dusting and vacuuming that she doesn't know about...I've been cleaning everyday and it seems like this little bitty apartment never changes. Luke and I found a house in Ardmore last week..thank goodness!!! We are so relieved but at the same time all I can think about is getting everything packed and this apartment cleaned up. I think I'm just channeling my anxiety about labor though. We still have a couple of weeks before we have to move and I know everything will be ready in time to go. So much is happening right now..I'm making so many life changes! Having a baby, moving to a new city, and taking a year off from my chosen profession in hopes that I will find something I can enjoy a bit more. I must be crazy! Hopefully on my next post I'll be able to show off pictures of little Molly Rose!

3 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it's almost time! I'll be praying for you for your labor and all your life changes! You quarter-life crisis, I feel like I've been there. Maybe this means we won't have a mid-life one!

Kim said...

Oh, and I'm probably going to come see you and Molly in the hospital. I'm either going to come up with Mom or Jay and I might be coming up for my niece's b-day party on Saturday. Will let you know.

Lissa said...

We're praying, Dani! I told Emma about little Molly tonight and for some reason she thought Molly's name was going to be Ermine (which is a kid off her Franklin show). I tried to convince her her name will be Molly, but she's pretty adamant.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker