Friday, January 29, 2010
Well well, thought you'd gotten rid of me huh?? Haha yes, I'm waaaaay behind on the blogging. All is going great...I have 3 new cousins with 2 on the way...Molly is finally talking and telling me what she wants (in one word..followed by blahblahblah) it's so nice! Luke's foot is healing nicely though he is still wearing a boot on it..we will know for sure at his doc appointment next week...oh and for those of you who don't know, he accidently shot himself in the foot. Yep..it's true. Molly and I were at my niece, Izzy's bday party in Coleman when it happened. That was almost 3 weeks ago I think. Just this morning I picked up one of our decorative couch pillows and noticed that it was burned and some of the synthetic fibers had been melted..so there was a long line of black on the pillow..we think that the bullet grazed it after it went through Luke's foot (fyi..we never found the bullet..Luke is obsessed). Anyway, school is going good and Molly is doing great right now..a little bit of sinus drainage, but otherwise fine. She is a princess fanatic...we watch alot of Sleeping Beauty (she calls it Aurora) and The Little Mermaid (also called Aurora..or something very similar). I caught myself humming the "once upon a dream" song during class yesterday..soooo annoying. We are out of school today due to bad weather (in Sulphur not Ardmore..hurray!) so M and I are at home taking it easy...I LOVE IT! Oh to be a stay at home mom :( I have a lot coming up at school...I somehow got nominated to be in charge of getting students enrolled in and transported to curriculum contests..we have one in a week and another in March. I'm also putting together a science fair for my freshmen which I'm nervous about. For one, I've never put together a science fair and two, I've gotten 3 scientists from the Noble Foundation in Ardmore to come judge it and I'm worried that my kids won't try their hardest and we will embarrass ourselves. AHHHH 15 year olds!! Well, Molly is wanting a snack (cookie is her word for all food btw).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woohoo! Welcome back! I still subscribe to your blog on my bloglines account, and I couldn't believe it when The Spencer Files showed a new post! What a crazy combination of stuff going on! Science fair, Sleeping Beauty, and shot foot. Love it! I'm glad school is going well for you right now, even though I know it's overwhelming at times. Can't wait for you to meet Anna Jae!
great to hear from you again! Now we just need some recent Molly pics!! :)
Post a Comment