Speaking of singing...Molly has started singing like a mad woman in church..it's adorable and everyone loves it. I'm not so sure they love the fact that she talks all through church though. This just started last week during our gospel meeting. This child has never chatted this much...I can NOT get her to hush...the pacifier doesn't even work. She talks to the people in front of us, to the ceiling, to her shoes, you name it and she can carry on a conversation with it...could she be of Pannell descent? She's just getting more talkative all together...she was just in the floor jabbering away to her Mickey book...hehehe. She also grabbed her hairbrush the other day and brushed her hair and she tried to brush her own teeth this morning...such a big girl. She's not walking on her own yet, however, she wants to run so she always ends up face-planting on the ground...she has a new bruise on her head about every other day..poor baby.
I'm out of school for the summer...I'm starting my second full week of vacation!! It's been wonderful...I haven't done a whole lot..duh! Hopefully Luke will get Molly's pool blown up tomorrow and she can splash around and I can sunbathe some...my legs are transparent..it's embarassing!
Well here are some pics of Molly...they came off of my phone so they might be a bit blurry!

Aww..sweet baby..she actually had a double ear infection in this pic.


Molly and Daddy tired after playing

She loves to chug water...



The toybox was being used as a barrier between where she plays and where she isn't allowed to go...this was a ploy that she used used to hop (or fall rather) over the side of the box to get to the prohibited area.


2 comments:
Wow! She is growing up so much!! Thanks for updating...I've missed them!! :) Love you, cuz!
So glad to hear some Molly stories! Maybe now that it's summer you can update more often!! ;) That's so funny how she managed to jump the barrier!
Post a Comment